Role Summary/General Purpose of Role:
Care for children in a safe God-honoring environment while parents pursue spiritual guidance, growth, fellowship and relationships.
Work Hours Needed:
Tuesday Mornings 8:30 – 12 pm
Tuesday Evenings 6-9 pm
Wednesday Evenings 6-9 pm
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Arrive on time per work schedule.
- Attend Child Protection training one time a year.
- Attend quarterly meetings.
- Welcome children and parents when they enter the room.
- Inquire with parents if there is any information needed (i.e., child protection, allergies).
- Ensure each child and their items have the proper tags on them (i.e., child protection, allergy, diaper bags).
- Engage in appropriate age level activity.
- Encourage and assist children in cleanup of any toys or books.
- Work with coordinator/assistant to ensure snack safety (i.e., allergies).
- Greet parents as they come in to pick up the children. Verify security tags and hand off any belongings.
- Clean room by ensuring all toys put in proper area, wipe down tables and counters, vacuum if needed, and empty garbage.
- Heart/passion for: Children
- Abilities /talents/skills:
- Experience or other qualifications: Basic childcare experience (i.e., diaper changing)
- Accountable to/reports to/on team with:
- Volunteer or staff: Staff
- Contact: Early Childhood Director
Please send resume and any questions to: email@example.com