Are you passionate about preschoolers knowing Jesus? Join our team to help introduce children to the love of Jesus. We are seeking a Waukesha Early Childhood Coordinator to lead the EC team and partner with our families to reach the mission and vision of Fox River Christian Church.
Responsibilities/Key Result Areas:
- Teamwork Works effectively with the Kids Team on curriculum and service coverage.
- Volunteer/Staff development:
- Effectively recruit, train and develop volunteer leads, small group and large group leaders and helpers, reinforcing a culture of teamwork and empowerment.
- Facilitating leadership development of staff in area of influence.
- Planning and facilitating monthly one-on-ones, weekly huddles and Qtrly team meetings for EC staff
- Manage volunteer schedules for Nursery and preschool classrooms
- Ensuring First Look curriculum for early childhood age groups is adjusted and distributed in order to certify cost-effective and efficient application of curriculum resources.
- Communicate purpose, vision and scheduling information to families inquiring about Child Dedication
- Prepare, plan and manage Child dedication reception.
- Ensuring every volunteer is compliant with child protection guidelines and background checks.
- Ensuring each Early childhood room is clean with age appropriate toys.
- Personality or characteristics: A strong team player; excellent communication skills. Organized, detail-oriented, innovative, and able to work under pressure.
- Should be a member of Fox River Christian Church or willing to begin the membership process immediately; able to fully commit to the mission, vision and values of Fox River.
- A fun person
- A passion to lead and love volunteers
- A love for kids and families
- A strong communicator-written, verbal and interpersonal; who is passionate about sharing the vision of Fox River with families in the church, volunteers and the community.
- Strong attention to details
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the organization as a whole.
Part time, includes weekends and some evenings
Please send resume and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org