Role Summary/General Purpose of Role:
Part Time Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00-4:00pm. This role supports the staff through administrative processes. Prepares documents through use of Word, Excel, Publisher and other software programs. Responsible for printing bulk items to be used by ministries throughout the church. Data entry in the database and other formats for maintaining records for the church. Receive guests at the church office as well as via phone. Make connections with staff with the guest. General office management.
Key Result Areas and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Directly assist the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor with clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assist other staff members with general office management needs
- Data entry
- Document prep and retention
- Well versed with Word, Excel, Publisher and other office management software for usage of the software for document prep
- Reception for the church staff via phone and in person
- Spiritual gifts: Administration, Service
- Heart/passion for: Task completion
- Abilities /talents/skills/competencies: Skilled with office software: Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Personality: People focused
- Experience or other qualifications: (i.e., member, maturity/godliness/knowledge, technical/interpersonal/management/leadership skills) : 3-5 years’ experience preferred, member of Fox River Christian Church, involved in groups and growing in their personal relationship with Jesus.
- Accountable to/reports to/on team with/supervises or has subordinates: Executive Pastor
Please send resume and any questions to: email@example.com